ConsoLite v1.3 for Vindictus NAVindictus Hacks [ April 03, 2012 at 10:21 AM ] 1,334 Views
- Removed once-per-map limitation on nuke
- New console variable: a_boat_no_intro
- New command: nukeall
- New command: a_start_boat
- Start up commands will load in autorun.txt in a_cfg folder
- On-spawn commands will load in onspawn.txt in a_cfg folder
- All commands requiring sv_cheats are now usable.
Some fun cheat commands:
setpos - Move player to specified origin setang - Snap player eyes to specified pitch yaw <roll:optional> hurtme - Hurts the player. camortho - lol
Instructions for sinject:
- Open sinJect (or any other injector) as admin
- In sinJect, select consolite.dll by clicking on it
- Add a new game profile by clicking the “Add” button and select Vindictus.exe
- Select the game profile
- Now you can start Vindictus.exe
- Close sinJect directly after you hear a “click” sound
- Have fun!
Things to take note of:
- To be able to use a_exec, create the folder named a_cfg in the game folder (In my case, it’s C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US) then create a text file. Just put all those commands (Probably binds) in that text file, save, then in the console, input a_exec youfilename.txt Alternatively, you can bind it
- If you want to have commands to be executed as you spawn on a map, create a text file named onspawn (onspawn.txt) in the a_cfg folder. It will automatically execute this config file everytime the map finishes loading.
- If you want to have commands to be executed as you start the game, create a text file named autorun (autorun.txt) in the a_cfg folder. It will automatically execute this config file during start-up
|ConsoLite, Vindictus Commands, Vindictus Consoles, Vindictus NA, Vindictus NA Hacks|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|