ConsoLite v1.42 for Vindictus NAVindictus Hacks [ April 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM ] 1,832 Views
Only guaranteed to work for NA
- a_transform command
- a_if can now have a fifth argument/parameter which contains the command to be executed if the condition is not met
Some fun cheat commands:
setpos - Move player to specified origin setang - Snap player eyes to specified pitch yaw <roll:optional> hurtme - Hurts the player.
Instructions for sinject:
- Open sinJect (or any other injector) as admin
- In sinJect, select consolite.dll by clicking on it
- Add a new game profile by clicking the “Add” button and select Vindictus.exe
- Select the game profile
- Now you can start Vindictus.exe
- Close sinJect directly after you hear a “click” sound
- Have fun!
Things to take note of:
- Stop crashing the royal army raid servers in west
- To be able to use a_exec, create the folder named a_cfg in the game folder (In my case, it’s C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US) then create a text file. Just put all those commands (Probably binds) in that text file, save, then in the console, input a_exec youfilename.txt Alternatively, you can bind it
- If you want to have commands to be executed as you spawn on a map, create a text file named onspawn (onspawn.txt) in the a_cfg folder. It will automatically execute this config file everytime the map finishes loading.
- If you want to have commands to be executed as you start the game, create a text file named autorun (autorun.txt) in the a_cfg folder. It will automatically execute this config file during start-up
|ConsoLite, Vindictus Commands, Vindictus Consoles, Vindictus NA, Vindictus NA Hacks|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|