Crisgon – Advanced Toolkit for Warcraft 3/DotADotA Tools [ March 11, 2012 at 4:16 AM ] 3,029 Views
Here comes an awesome pack of DotA Tools developed by Crisgon. It’s basically a normal Warcraft 3 Toolkit but with some advanced addons specially designed for DotA. This program has almost every utility which a DotA Player must have during the game. This includes incredible features like CustomKeys, FPS improver, Meepo Bot, Invoker Bot and much more.
Now players won’t have to open multiple programs for the specific functions because this program has all of them!
- Allows you to remap your Warcraft 3 Inventory Hotkeys to any key.
Mouse Wheel Bind:
- You can bind any Keyboard key to your mouse wheel.
Skill, Autocast & Selfcast.
- This allows to set your desired hotkey for skills and then use it for Auto-cast & Selfcast.
Warcraft 3 CustomKeys (Spell Hotkeys)
- Great feature, Permits you to generate CustomKeys.txt for your Spells (abilities) and other action/movement keys. Such as: Q,W,E,R etc.
Note: You need to activate Custom Keys from Warcraft 3 gameplay settings in order to make it work.
Invoker Super Keys (Invoker Bot)
- This allows you to bind hotkey for making Invoker skills (you can make Invoker spells by pressing one key)
Meepo Super Keys (meepo bot)
- 1. Poof Boot: Bind 1 key for all Meepo clone’s poof, they will poof to the original Geomancer.
- 2. Earthbind Bot: This feature automatically switches to the next Meepo after casting Earthbind, you just need to activate it using a Hotkey.
- For spammers only.. Kidding, This will allow you to send Quick Messages by binding a key.
- Tip: You can use prefix, for e.g
- All: “your text here” – This will send messages in all.
- Our: “your text here” – This will send in allies.
- Launch any other program by selecting it or copy and paste it’s path and clicking launch.
Toggle Health Bars/CustomKeys
- Allows you to switch Health bars & CustomKeys ON or OFF during game using a hotkey.
- You can change your Warcraft 3 Resolution whatever you want. This is intended for Widescreen users only, who don’t have their resolution listed on video settings page.
- This improves your Warcraft 3 Frames Per Second rate so you can play smoothly.
Warcraft 3 Window Mode:
- Play Warcraft 3 in windowed mode without having any cursor problems.
|Crisgon, DotA Hotkey, DotA ToolKit, Hotkey DotA, Invoker Hotkey|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|