DotA 2 Patch Notes and Changelogs (March 1, 2012)DotA 2 Patch Notes [ March 09, 2012 at 5:48 AM ] 1,700 Views
Your Nightmare is Eternal!
Bane finally entering the Dota 2 main client after a week before introduced on the test build. Meanwhile, there’s no new hero on the test build. Sigh.. Anyway, check out the detailed changelogs!
Dota 2 Beta: 1 March 2012
- Added Bane!
- Added Co-op matchmaking games versus bots.
- Fixed bug with kill credit when illusions get the kill.
- Charge of Darkness and Wrath of Nature no longer alert the target to attack the caster if the target is far away.
- Fixed Mekansm not healing you if it activated right after you come out of Astral Imprisonment.
- Fixed bug with Astral Imprisonment disappearing from invisible units.
- Fixed Essence Aura triggering on zero cooldown spells (like Ball Lightning).
- Fixed being able to trigger Essence Aura with Toss when there are no valid targets to Toss
- Enabled Outworld Destroyer in Captain’s Mode.
- Restored previous Blink double click behavior.
- Fixed Courier Speed Burst canceling Transfer Items.
- Fixed dragging an item from the courier to a hero’s inventory not combining an item properly.
- Fixed some audio settings are not saving correctly (speech level, background sound, boostgain).
- Selling items no longer factors into gold-per-minute.
- Added an option to autoselect summoned units and illusions to the game settings.
- Fixed bug with camera jumping up and down when moving the mouse in the minimap while in spectator chase cam.
- Fixed bug with moving the camera and creating selection windows while in spectator chase cam.
- Fixed bug with some heroes having their Ultimate fire when ALT-TAB (or Windows key hit).
- Fixed some game interface settings not saving.
- Fixed bug where having legacy selected at load wasn’t disabling the hero, courier, and neutral binds.
- Added specular, texture quality, and render quality to video settings as performance trade-offs
- Various improvements to unit selection/targeting feedback
- Increased maximum number of people in each chat channel.
- Accepting a game invite via Steam will join that person’s party.
- Ignore/unignore options now shown for friends in the main menu.
- Added a number of aura effects.
- Fixed Tiny’s tree not being properly equipped in his stone grip.
- Fixed an issue where hero movement would stutter on some network connections.
- Added rival death-taunts and other miscellaneous lines to flesh out dialog set for Sand King.
- Made bots want to pick up Cheese with the same rules that they use for picking up Aegis and Rapier.
- Improved bot last-hit logic.
- Bots will now deny using the same logic they use for last-hitting.
- Bots now last-hit and deny while farming a lane, just as they do during the laning phase.
- Fixed issues with loadouts of Bane, Kunkka, and Sniper.
- Fixed bugs with bots geting stuck trying to purchase an item, failing to purchase an item, or dumping items on the ground due to a full stash.
- Bots will stop farming just for buyback when they have 1.5x their current buyback cost.
- If a bot’s stash is completely full, they are now more likely to pick their stuff up regardless of its value.
Dota 2 Test Build: 1 March 2012:
- Enabled Bane in Captain’s Mode.
- Bane: Fixed the attack timing on when Nightmare gets transfered.
- Bane: Fixed Enfeeble working on Roshan
- Bane: Fixed being unable to attack allied Nightmared heroes to transfer the debuff.
- Batrider: Fixed being unable to easily pull units over cliffs with Flaming Lasso.
- Batrider: Fixed timing of Firefly damage ticks.
- Batrider: Fixed rounding error with Firefly damage ticks.
- Bloodseeker: Fixed Rupture hurting cycloned units.
- Chen: Fixed Holy Persuation interrupting allied channeling spells on cast (rather than upon tping).
- Death Prophet: Fixed Exorcism hitting an invisible hero if the hero was hit before.
- Death Prophet: Fixed Silence not affecting basic units.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed Elder Form’s Corrosive Breath and Frost Breath working with DK illusions.
- Faceless Void: Fixed Courier interaction with Chronosphere
- Jakiro: Macropyre now does the correct amount of damage with a Scepter.
- Jakiro: Fixed Macropyre not hurting siege units.
- Omniknight: Fixed Repel canceling Ursa’s Overpower.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment being able to cause you to lose mana regeneration.
- Pugna: Fixed Netherward mana degen not showing the proper numbers for players.
- Spirit Breaker: Fixed Netherstrike vs cycloned units.
- Tinker: Fixed Rearm refreshing level 2 and 3 of Necronomicon.
- Ursa: Fixed Fury Swipes incrementing when the attack missed.
- Vengeful Spirit: Fixed Wave of Terror hp loss not properly functioning on magic immune units.
- Warlock: Fixed Golem being considered a creep for some spells like Paralyzing Casks.
- Attributes can no longer fall below 1.
- Fixed some issues with negative mana regeneration.
- Fixed Basher stacking with Spiritbreaker/Slardar/Faceless Void’s bashes.
- Fixed Armlet not draining life while you are magic immune.
- Fixed couriers not being able to use wards.
- Fixed temporary trees (like Sprout) not respecting the pause.
- Changed Empowering Haste passive legacy key to G to avoid stomping H (halt).
- Captain’s Mode now has 5 bans once again.
- Added countdown when unpausing the game.
- The spectator graph events now get correctly cleared when rewinding in a demo.
- The tooltip for Doom now correctly updates when Doombringer has a Scepter.
- Inventory keys are now hidden while spectating.
- The combat log now works while spectating and in replays.
- Dragon Knight plays a range-enabled effect when Dragon Tail is cast while in dragon form.
- Lifestealer now has his own variation on the lifesteal effect rather than using the generic one.
- Updated Lifestealer’s Open Wounds and Infest effects for clarity.
- Updated Bloodseeker’s Rupture effect (added blood trail so it’s more obvious).
- Updated Rupture effect.
- Announcer now says “Single Draft” when starting single draft mode.
- First Blood lines now play mapwide.
-Added rival taunts and misc. lines to Razor, Zeus, Tiny and Tidehunter to fill out basic voice set.
- Bot difficulty now defaults to Normal.
- Re-added ability for bots to team-roam-and-gank enemy heroes during the latter part of games.
- dota_bot_dump_state can now be run in non-cheat-enabled games.
- Fixed cases where Juggernaut would use Blade Fury and Razor would use Plasma Field when there weren’t enough creeps nearby.
- Added Passive bot difficulty level, in which they won’t do anything but lane.
- Loosened the time-to-arrive constraints for deciding to defending a lane (should improve base defense).
|DotA 2 Changelogs, DotA 2 Patch Notes, DotA 2 Updates|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|