DotA 2 Patch Notes and Changelogs (September 13, 2012)DotA 2 Patch Notes [ September 13, 2012 at 4:16 PM ] 1,518 Views
DotA 2 – September 13, 2012 Changelogs:
- Made significant performance improvements to model loading and rendering.
Added iG to the Hall of Fame.
- Fixed a bug where a Blink Dagger could be used post-stun even if it should have been disabled due to damage.
- Settings dialog sliders no longer go to 11.
- The loadout screen now shows how many items you have for each slot (so you don’t have to page in and out of each slot to find items).
- The Gold and XP graphs will now update immediately when a broadcaster opens them.
- The Shop combine tree is now animated.
- The center item in the combine tree now shows purchasable border.
- The buyback indicator in top bar displays for 10 seconds.
- Pinging dropped items now prints the item to team chat, similar to rune pinging.
- Beefed up Lifestealer’s Open Wounds debuff effect.
- Beefed up Luna’s Lucent Beam impact a tiny bit.
- Made some visual tweaks to Keeper’s Illuminate projectile so it behaves better when moving across different altitudes.
- Slightly enlarged accuracy debuff effect for Keeper’s Blinding Light.
- Added new lines to several heroes.
- Added Dragon Knight bot.
- Added Skeleton King bot.
- Fixed invisible bots getting stuck trying to place wards.
- Fixed Earthshaker not considering using Enchant Totem to interrupt channels.
- Juggernaut will no longer try to attack when using Blade Fury, he’ll just move to his desired location.
- Lina should now use Laguna Blade more appropriately (less killstealing of low-health enemies).
- Bots should now be less likely to bail on a neutral farming target that has a tiny amount of health left.
- Fixed bug that caused bots to select the wrong item to drop.
- Fixed bots always assuming that humans were pushing a tower (rather than farming it) if they were in-lane late-game.
- Fixed bug that was causing too much avoidance from Radiance.
- Fixed bug where Lina wouldn’t use Dragon Slave when pushing or defending a lane.
- Fixed towers still causing avoidance for a few seconds after they’ve been destroyed.
- Bots now better estimate how powerful they are relative to the enemy team.
|DotA 2 Changelogs, DotA 2 Patch Notes, DotA 2 Updates|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|