DotA 2 Patch Notes and Changelogs: Shadow Demon Incoming? (March 8, 2012)DotA 2 Patch Notes [ March 09, 2012 at 5:53 AM ] 1,384 Views
Will his shadow coming next Wednesday?
Well, maybe now most of you can guess that this week Dota 2 new contents are similar with the last week test build’s patch. If you already read last week changelogs, you won’t find any surprise on this week patch. But from the Dota 2 blog post, there are 2 things we can notice. First, the test build updates will be changed into Wednesday and the changes will be rolled out on the main client in the following day. Secondly, the Dota 2 Blog’s post title is “The shadow grows..”, this could be a hint that the next hero on the new patch will be the Shadow Demon. But we should wait until Wednesday to know the truth. Enjoy the new patch!
Dota 2 Patch Notes (08/03/2012):
- Enabled Bane in Captain’s Mode.
- Bane: Fixed the attack timing on when Nightmare gets transfered.
- Bane: Fixed Enfeeble working on Roshan
- Bane: Fixed being unable to attack allied Nightmared heroes to transfer the debuff.
- Bane: Fixed Nightmare being able to transfer to towers and wards.
- Batrider: Fixed being unable to easily pull units over cliffs with Flaming Lasso.
- Batrider: Fixed timing of Firefly damage ticks.
- Batrider: Fixed rounding error with Firefly damage ticks.
- Bloodseeker: Fixed Rupture hurting cycloned units.
- Chen: Fixed Holy Persuation interrupting allied channeling spells on cast (rather than upon tping).
- Death Prophet: Fixed Exorcism hitting an invisible hero if the hero was hit before.
- Death Prophet: Fixed Silence not affecting basic units.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed Elder Form’s Corrosive Breath and Frost Breath working with DK illusions.
- Faceless Void: Fixed Courier interaction with Chronosphere
- Jakiro: Macropyre now does the correct amount of damage with a Scepter.
- Jakiro: Fixed Macropyre not hurting siege units.
- Omniknight: Fixed Repel canceling Ursa’s Overpower.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment being able to cause you to lose mana regeneration.
- Pugna: Fixed Netherward mana degen not showing the proper numbers for players.
- Spirit Breaker: Fixed Netherstrike vs cycloned units.
- Tinker: Fixed Rearm refreshing level 2 and 3 of Necronomicon.
- Ursa: Fixed Fury Swipes incrementing when the attack missed.
- Vengeful Spirit: Fixed Wave of Terror hp loss not properly functioning on magic immune units.
- Warlock: Fixed Golem being considered a creep for some spells like Paralyzing Casks.
- Attributes can no longer fall below 1.
- Fixed some issues with negative mana regeneration.
- Fixed Basher stacking with Spiritbreaker/Slardar/Faceless Void’s bashes.
- Fixed Armlet not draining life while you are magic immune.
- Fixed couriers not being able to use wards.
- Fixed temporary trees (like Sprout) not respecting the pause.
- Changed Empowering Haste passive legacy key to G to avoid stomping H (halt).
- Captain’s Mode now has 5 bans once again.
- Added countdown when unpausing the game.
- The spectator graph events now get correctly cleared when rewinding in a demo.
- The tooltip for Doom now correctly updates when Doombringer has a Scepter.
- Inventory keys are now hidden while spectating.
- The combat log now works while spectating and in replays.
- Fixed a bug where the minimap was unclickable after spectating a game in player perspective mode.
- Dragon Knight plays a range-enabled effect when Dragon Tail is cast while in dragon form.
- Lifestealer now has his own variation on the lifesteal effect rather than using the generic one.
- Updated Lifestealer’s Open Wounds and Infest effects for clarity.
- Updated Bloodseeker’s Rupture effect (added blood trail so it’s more obvious).
- Added Team Only Marker for Kunkka’s Ship
- Fix to unit rings sometimes getting offset from the unit at low framerate/high replay playback speeds
- Perf and visual tweaks to Alchemist’s Acid Spray
- Made Pudge’s hook conform to terrain for more accurate visual read
- Tinker Rockets now visually show duds when no enemy units are available
- Fixed buildings visually popping back to earlier state when being damaged repeatedly.
- Optimized tree destruction effects and fixed crash in certain situations when many were destroyed simultaneously
- Fixed Split Earth drawing in FoW in some situtaions (Roshan)
- Updated Rupture effect.
- Announcer now says “Single Draft” when starting single draft mode.
- First Blood lines now play mapwide.
-Added rival taunts and misc. lines to Razor, Zeus, Tiny and Tidehunter to fill out basic voice set.
- Bot difficulty now defaults to Normal.
- Re-added ability for bots to team-roam-and-gank enemy heroes during the latter part of games.
- dota_bot_dump_state can now be run in non-cheat-enabled games.
- Fixed cases where Juggernaut would use Blade Fury and Razor would use Plasma Field when there weren’t enough creeps nearby.
- Added Passive bot difficulty level, in which they won’t do anything but lane.
- Loosened the time-to-arrive constraints for deciding to defending a lane (should improve base defense).
Enjoy the new patch!
|DotA 2 Changelogs, DotA 2 Patch Notes, DotA 2 Updates|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|