Eredar, Shadow Demon Guide and GameplayDotA Guides [ December 07, 2011 at 6:20 AM ] 1,573 Views
Eredar, The Shadow Demon is the Intelligence new hero that was added in DotA 6.68. It has a very nice skillset and synergy and supportive abilities which can surely help bringing success to a team. You must read Eredar, The Shadow Demon Guide & Strategy.
Eredar, The Shadow Demon Stats:
- Hero Class: Shadow Demon
- Hero Name: Eredar
- Team: Scourge
- Type: Intelligence
- Range: 500
- Movement Speed: 295
- Hero Type: Intelligence
- Starting Armor: 3
- Starting Damage: 53-57
- Agility: 18
- Agility Per Level: + 2.2
- Strength: 17
- Strength Per Level: + 1.9
- Intelligence: 26
- Intelligence Per Level: + 2.7
- Magic Damage Reduction: 25%
- Damage Reduction: 17%
Eredar, Shadow Demon Spells, Skills & abilities:
1. Disruption (hotkey: D)
Eredar banishes the target to a dimensional pocket for 2.5 seconds, removing it from play for the duration. Upon return two images of the target are created under Eredar’s control which last for 6 seconds.
- Displacement duration: 2.5 seconds
- Illusion Outgoing Damage: 30/40/50/60%
- Illusion Incoming Damage: 150%
- Illusion Duration: 6 seconds
- Cast Range: 700
- Manacost: 75
- Cooldown: 16
Note: Can target enemy, ally or self.
2. Soul Catcher (hotkey: C)
Ererdar lays a curse on an area; one random enemy unit in the area is afflicted with the curse, causing it to take increased damage for 12 seconds.
- Damage Amplification: 20/30/40/50%
- AOE: 500
- Cast Range: 600
- Manacost: 50
- Cooldown: 13
- Ability Code: A1SB
3. Shadow Poison (Hotkey: W)
Eredar casts forth a shadowy poison which deals 50 damage and afflicts all it touches for 10 seconds. If a unit is affected again in this duration, the toxin will be renewed and amplified exponentially. At the end of the duration, the shadow poison deals extra damage for each time it affected the victim. You have small vision over affected heroes.
Each stack increases the damage it would deal exponentially, up to 4 stacks.
- Level 1 Per stack: 20/40/80/160 + 50 each further stacks
- Level 2 Per stack: 35/70/140/280 + 50 each further stacks
- Level 3 Per stack: 50/100/200/400 + 50 each further stacks
- Level 4 Per stack: 65/130/260/520 + 50 each further stacks
- AOE: 150
- Travel Distance: 1500
- Manacost: 50
Note: This has a sub ability to let you release the poison at any time.
4. Ultimate: Demonic Purge (Hotkey: g)
Eredar casts a powerful demonic purge on a target enemy, removing all positive buffs. The purged target slowly regains its movement speed over 4 seconds. At the end of the purge the target takes damage.
- Damage: 200/300/400
- Cooldown: 50
- Manacost: 200
|DotA Heroes Guide, Gameplay, Guide, Warcraft Guide|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|