Extreme Injector v1.9 by Master131Injectors [ August 18, 2012 at 5:03 AM ] 15,573 Views
Extreme Injector v1.9
An powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI! If you’re wondering, this was coded in C#.
- Colourful and customizable GUI
- Process List
- Multi-DLL injection (with options to enable/disable DLLs to inject)
- Stealth Inject
- Close on inject
- DLL Scrambling (scrambles DLLs on injection to make hacks harder to detect)
- ‘Un-inject’ DLLs
- Alternate injection method (different from the traditional CreateRemoteThread method)
How to use:
- Download and extract the attachment
- Run Extreme Injector.exe
- Type in a process name into the box (including the extension). If you want to target a specific process or select by window name, use the Select button.
- Add the DLLs you want by clicking on the Add DLL button.
- You can disable/enable which DLLs to inject so you can keep your favourite DLLs without needing to find them each time.
- Go into Settings and customise the settings to your liking. Everything should be straight forward.
- Click Inject and enjoy! (or wait for the process to start and let it auto-inject if you ticked auto-inject)
Please explain the Scramble Options!
- If you’ve used DLL Scrambler, you’re probably familiar with these options.
- Scramble DLL – Tick this to enable/disable DLL Scrambling completely
- Scramble Header – This will scramble the area around the start of the file which should not impact the DLL at all
- Remove PDB Signature – This will remove a string in the DLL which Anti-Cheat vendors *could* use as a signature.
- Randomize Extra KBs – This will randomize the value of the ‘Extra KBs’ box automatically on inject for extra protection. Of course, you can enter in the value yourself if you want.
What can I do with the tools?
With the View Process Info button, it will bring you to a screen showing some basic information about the process you’ve chosen including process ID, thread count, module count and even the module list. You can select a module from the list and unload it (or ‘un-inject’ it) by clicking Unload Module.
You can also choose a DLL of your choice and choose where to save the scrambled version by click on Scramble DLL.
I accidently turned on auto-inject and now it injects and closes straight away!
Do not fret, just delete the process.ini file and everything should be ay okay.
- Tweaked the Add DLL button to check valid DLLs more faster (and use less memory)
- Added a ‘Start in Secure Mode’ option in Settings that scrambles the injector itself to avoid Anti-Cheat detection.
Note: You don’t need to tick anything, it automatically uses all the scrambling settings available to scramble the injector.
- Extreme Injector v1.9 by master131.rar – Jotti’s malware scan
|Combat Arms Injectors, CrossFire Injectors, FPS Injectors|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|