[gMS v.117.2] HypnoBot v5.4.4Global Maple Story Hacks [ September 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM ] 3,423 Views
- Auto Pot
- Auto CC, People CC, and Auto CS
- Auto Attack (Stops when no mobs on map)
- 3 AutoSkills
- Click Fly
- No Breath
- FGM & FMA
- Morph Hack
- Many bypass hacks
- Kami & Kami Loot
- Loot Before CC
- Packet Sender
- Meso Drop
- AP Distribution
- Inventory Drop
- Packet Spamming
- Save and Load Settings
- Show MS/Hide MS
- Pointer Info
- Timed Exit
- Teleport back to Original Spot (spawn set)
Description of Hacks:
- Click Fly – While holding the left mouse button down you will fly wherever your mouse pointer is at.
- Tubi – Pick up items much faster than the default speed.
- No Breath – No breathing after you get hit by a mob. Lets you do things like CC even when you just took damage.
- UA – Unlimited attacks. You can stand in one spot and attack forever instead of only 100 times.
- FGM – Physical/Magical Mob Disarm. Take no damage when walking through mobs and from some magic attacks. Some magic attacks will still hit you.
- FMA – Full Map Attack. Attack the whole map (monsters in range) while standing in one spot.
- Morph Hack – Morph into a NPC. The valid MorphID’s are 1-12 (9 = godmode)
Hacks that Need a Bypass:
- Full GM – Full Godmode. You wont take damage from any mobs even if they are aggroed to another player.
- Multi Damage – Take constant damage while on top of a mob.
- Weird Item Drop – Items fall through map then teleport back to the platform.
- Air Loot – Loot an item while it’s still falling
- Instant Drop – Items drop instantly
- Sit Hack – Looks like you’re sitting but you can still move around and jump
- No Loot Animation – Loot items without the pickup animation
- No Mob Lag – ?
- Slow Mobs – Mobs walk very slow
- Raining Mobs – Mobs looks like they are falling from the sky
- UA – Unlimited Attacks
- FLACC – Face left after CC
- No KB – No Knockback from mobs
- Hide Login – Will hide your login info on the login page
- Show Pass – Shows your password on the login page instead of asterisks
- Autoskill delays will mess up if you untick and retick them too fast.
- Choose name and location of settings file (Currently located in C:\)
Skills that can be used with FMA:
- Cannoneer (barrel+explosion) Barrel Bomb
- I/L wizard Chain Lightning (Mini FMA)
- Night Walker Poison Bomb
- Jett, Brawler and Thunder Breaker Tornado Uppdercut
- Buccaneer Tornado Uppercut > (Phantom can Steal This Skill)
- Evan Blaze (Mini FMA)
- Dual Blade Flashbang
To use Kami:
- If you are a range character, set X to greater than 150. Set X to 10-20.
- X indicates how far horizontally you are to the left of the mob. Y indicates your height relative to the mob.
- The textbox for Kami Loot is for the number at which you want to loot items. If you set it to 20 and there are 20 items on the map it will loot the items
- If you are using Kami loot I also recommend you use Tubi as it’ll pick up items at a much faster rate.
I tested Kami a/b earlier and botted with the kami loot on for around 3 hours without d/c or a/b. Take that as you will when deciding to use AutoCC or not (I would use it to be safe if you really don’t want to take the chances)
If Kami seems like it isn’t working, wait for a couple seconds. The next monster is probably dead and when that happens Kami will stop until its spawned.
- Added checkbox to pointer info which keeps the window on top of all others
- Fixed No Kami Loot stopping autoattack when you disable it during loot
- Teleport to Original X,Y renamed to Teleport. Added button to manually teleport to set spot. (it will still teleport back to your spot automatically after events if you have it enabled)
- Save settings will now save the new textBoxes added (No Kami Loot & Teleport)
- (YOU WILL HAVE TO RESAVE YOUR SETTINGS OR YOU’LL GET AN ERROR)
- HP and MP alerts will now automatically set themselves to 100% when you join the game instead of when you tick AutoPot
- Unlimited attack now resets Buff count as well as attack count.
|gMS 117, gMS 117.2, gMS Bots, gMS Trainers, HypnoBot, Maple Story 117.2, Maple Story Trainers|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|