[Guide] How to open DotA 2 ConsoleDotA 2 Guides [ July 30, 2012 at 1:27 AM ] 1,760 Views
DOTA 2 console is a command line interface by which users can change their settings during the game without configuring the game options. There are many features which only exist and can be triggered through console, For e.g. Right click deny, brightness adjustment, mouse sensitivity etc. So, here is small guide for enabling Dota 2 Console.
Guide to enable console in Dota 2:
- 1. Log-in your Steam account.
- 2. Open the games library.
- 3. Right click on the DOTA 2 and open it’s properties.
- 4. Click on “Set Launch Option”.
- 5. Type “-console” (without quotes) in the Launch Options box and press ok.
Now whenever you start Dota 2 via Steam the console will pop-up automatically everytime. You can re-access it by pressing ~ or ` key below [Esc] key.
We hope this guide might help you to open console during the game. We will provide more guides to help DOTA 2 fans in the future. Enjoy playing DOTA 2 and keep coming here to check the latest updates.
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|