[Minecraft 1.2.5] [128x] Zelda Ocarina Of TimeMinecraft Texture Packs [ April 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM ] 3,873 Views
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
Zelda Ocarina Of Time !
Here for you a job I’m doing in that moment is to make a texture pack that includes the elements of Ocarina Of Time in 128×128.
How to install
- Download Zelda Ocarina Of Time Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.3
- Make sure you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well)
- Run> /%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Copy and paste the texture pack (.zip file) there without unzipping
- Open Minecraft and change your texture
- Now fully compatible with 1.2.5, and a few changes, new planks, new trapdoor and touch-ups on everything wood related! also new glowstone block.
- Some temporary villagers have been added for now.
- The dragon is still not done, trying to come up with a way to make it look good.
Progress: 95% complet
Credit to: ChibiSheik from planetminecraft
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack, Zelda Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|