[Minecraft 1.2.5/12w19a] Better Villages Mod v3.3Minecraft Mods [ May 17, 2012 at 12:31 PM ] 2,227 Views
Village found in the ocean! (Mod Works)
Found a small HighLands Biome.
Notice: This mod may conflict with other mods, that change villages.
New subtitle Better Villages 2.7!
- - Added a super rare biome called HighLands, it’s lowest floor is 64 blocks above bedrock. and highest is 245 blocks above bedrock, it has diamond blocks around it. It oftenly surrounds the village, monster proof, well not really.
- -Villages now spawn in every biome that has a little flat land.
- -Villages have betters AI spawn.
- -Villages spawn 5 or more houses.
- -Villages extends land into flat land.
- -Villages break apart any block in the way.
- -Villages break blocks 75 blocks above them(trees etc.)
*IT EVEN SPAWNS AT THE NETHER*
*VILLAGERS HAVE NEW AI*
- -They walk into houses without getting stuck on blocks-
- -They know their environment-
- -They even now how to run into their houses with no problems when a invasion comes-
- -They don’t walk in lava at the nether anymore-
- -Houses don’t tend to start on fire that often, it extinguishes every 5 seconds-
- Drag the 3 class files inside minecraft.jar
- (Recommendation: Watch a tutorial. (Google or YouTube: How to install a minecraft mod)
- Updated to 12w19 compatibility for real..
- Added 4 new village houses at 0.0001% spawn rate because of early stage.
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: coolboy4531 from planetminecraft
|Better Villages Mod, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod, Minecraft 12w19a|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|