[Minecraft 1.2.5/12w22a] [32x] Ravand’s Realistic Texture Pack v88Minecraft Texture Packs [ July 18, 2012 at 3:56 AM ] 1,514 Views
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
- 1.First of all download texture pack from the Download section and save it to your Minecraft texture pack folder. If you dont know how to locate the texture pack folder simply start Minecraft, go to “Mods and Texture Packs” and ??click on “Open Texture Pack folder”. Do not extract the zip file just put the .zip file in it!
- 2.Since this a 64×64 texture pack you will need to patch your Minecraft with McPatcher HD Fix. Simply run the HD patcher and click on “Patch” and close the patcher again.
- 3.Now start Minecraft click on “Mods and Texture Packs” and select my texture pack (this may lag your Minecraft for a few seconds so don’t worry).
- 4.If you want my Aether textures simply copy the “armor” and “aether” folder from the “ravands_aether.zip” into the “minecraft.jar”. Make sure you have Aether Mod installed (link above)!
- 5.If you get a blackscreen you did something wrong while using the HD patcher. If so simply do a force update in the Minecraft launcher and try again with this instruction.
Update #88 (7/17/12)
- Added new clouds.png. The clouds now look alot more realistic . But i prefer using “fast” clouds instead of “fancy”
Started working on new GUI
Progress: 100% complete
Credits to: ravand from Planetminecraft
|32x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack, Minecraft 12w22a, Ravand's Realistic, Ravand’s Realistic Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|