[Minecraft 1.2.5] [16x] Mine Wars Texture PackMinecraft Texture Packs [ April 15, 2012 at 6:23 AM ] 19,560 Views
Valley of the Dark Lords, KOTOR in Minecraft.
Notice: You must use MCPatcherHD in order to get the custom animated water, lava and portal!!!
Welcome to Mine Wars!!!
A darker, 16×16 pack made by a compilation of several other discontinued Star Wars texture packs, but mainly my own work. It has ligtsabers, blasters and everything you would need to have a full Star Wars experience in Minecraft. Check the update logs to make sure you have the very latest version.
How to Install Mine Wars Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Mine Wars Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Open .minecraft / texture packs
- Copy the downloaded zip
- Paste the full zip into .minecraft/ texture packs
- - New blaze mobs look like probe droids
- - New door textures
- - New sponge textures (computer panel)
- - New stone brick textures (look like Taris sewers)
- - New MCPatcher custom lighting
- - Title fixed
- - And much much more that I cant remember off the top of my head
Progress: 90% complete
Credit to : yokoolio from planetminecraft
|16x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|