[Minecraft 1.2.5] [16x] Romecraft v10.1Minecraft Texture Packs [ April 15, 2012 at 6:29 AM ] 4,178 Views
Romecraft 10 – New Armor update!
Romecraft 10 – New column tops / decorative stones!
Romecraft 10 – Finished villagers!
This Mod replaces almost every texture with an Ancient Roman theme. All blocks were inspired by real life examples of Ancient Roman art and architecture! Most famously, the armor has been replaced by ancient Roman armor examples (including some barbarian)!
How to Install Romecraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Romecraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Open .minecraft / texture packs
- Copy the downloaded zip
- Paste the full zip into .minecraft/ texture packs
- Released new, extended tools and weapons – plus revamped gold weapons (To be legionnary standards!)
- Added new armor textures!
- Edited some blocks
- Edited paintings some more.. though of course, still not where I want them
- Edited items?
Progress: 90% complete
Credit to: stugace from planetminecraft
|16x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack, Minecraft Romecraft Pack, RomeCraft, RomeCraft Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|