[Minecraft 1.2.5] [256x] Sphax PureBDCraft v1.2.4Minecraft Texture Packs [ April 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM ] 4,352 Views
Ender Dragon (v0.9.5 for MC1.9pre4&5)
Example of PureBDcraft with Water Shader MOD and bloom effect.
Chest GUI (Full GUI support!)
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
- Download the LAST version of MCPatcher
- Patch a fresh version of Minecraft game with “HDTextures” and “HDFont” (you should not check “Better grass”: picture)
- Recommended: Download the last version of ModLoader and install it (by copying files directly into minecraft.jar)
- Recommended: Download the last version of CTM (ConnectedTextures) and install it
- Optionnally: Download the last versions of the supported Mods and install them
- Download this pack “Sphax PureBDCraft”
- Copy the ZIP file of this pack into your “texturepacks” folder of your “.minecraft” folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack in the “Mods and Textures Packs” section.
- The texturepack is fully compatible with MC1.2.4 and 1.2.5
Credit to : Sphax from planetminecraft
|256x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack, PureBDCraft, Sphax PureBDCraft|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|