[Minecraft 1.2.5] [32x] Faithful Texture PackMinecraft Texture Packs [ April 17, 2012 at 3:05 AM ] 14,272 Views
For a fresh install follow these steps:
- 1) Download the latest pack
- 2) Save to the .minecraft\texturepacks folder.
- Optional, but highly recommended*
- -Copy the “saves” Folder on: .minecraft and place it somewhere else.
- -Delete contents of .minecraft/bin.
- -Run Minecraft.exe and let it download a clean copy of all the files.
- 3) Download the latest texture patcher.
- 4) Save to Desktop for easy access.
- 5) Open the Patcher.
- 6) Open the “Options” tab.
- 7) Select “Default” for water, lava, fire, and portal in the drop boxes.
Revise that the setting are like this:
- 8) Open the “Mods” tab.
- 9) Click on “Patch”. Close the patcher.
- 10) Run Minecraft. Click the “Mods and Texture Packs” button. Select faithful32pack.zip and you’re ready to go.
Most of the pack created by Vattic except:
- Zombuster for the alternative *cobble*, forge front, *ores*, and obsidian. Forge back, forge top, and the bloody cobble are edits of his.
- GenuineSounds for his hook/float and better hearts.
- Justin8 for his lilly pad and flower, lapis block, snow texture, and *white cloth block*. Other coloured cloth recolours of his. *Also the font*.
- RevofEvil for his cocoa beans item.
- Sword_Frog for his sandstone block bottom, *birch bark*, fir sapling, dead shrub, alternate cobble, *PremiumWood mod Support*, and alternate mossy cobble #2.
- kmarkopl for adding support for the better glass mod.
- canaday426 for the *baby animal mod textures*, *PremiumWood mod Support*, MicroCubes mod support.
- o1ofco2 pipe end, *waterwheel*, *wind generator*, and inspired design for terraformer. All for IndustrialCraft support.
- mxms for most of the *Black Diamond mod items*.
- AzemOcram for most of the *Mill?naire mod items*.
- JKurtz87 for adding Better Chest support (I can’t believe how that sounds), and the Mojang splash screen logo.
- CrazyErik for adding support for the Iron Rods and Underground Survival, and the *Weapons Mod*. Also for the map background.
- AndutzU for his improved grass.
- medgno for his improved sand and gravel.
- celticguy08 for adding support for many mods: Portal Gun, Compressed Cobblestone, Connected Textures, Store Blocks, leftler’s extra BuildBraft pipes, *Zipline*, *Vending Machine*, *BTW*, *More Ores*, *Equivalent Exchange*.
- Gimlao for fixing the font spacing.
- dangerous59970 for adding *SteamCraft Support*.
- Hug The Creeper for adding *Better Than Wolves Mod support*.
- MCPixelart 1337 for adding additional *Better Than Wolves Mod support*.
- labtec901 for the texture pack icon.
- alttbm for adding Coloured Glass Mod support.
- DarKKn1ghT111 for his *HD Minecraft Logo*.
- Affinite for his Iron Bars.
- SeptimusH for adding *Dynamite Mod support*.
- Timmie3054 for adding *Railcraft support*.
- jazeppie for adding AdditionalPipes support.
- PieceMaker for some IndustrialCraft stuff.
- Snowshoe for his *Snowman texture*.
- shadowrat222 for adding IC2 Advanced Machines Addon support.
- Creepss for his alternate thin mortar mossy and cracked stone blocks.
- RickyTheHedgehog for MuttonCraft, SophisticatedWolves, Ores Drop Mores, and Chain mod support.
- silentsource for his *ender crystal*.
- JugneS for some *BTW Mod support*.
- Mx9 for some *BTW Mod support*.
- Kiajinn for some *Mill?naire Mod support* and Randomite Mod support.
- NeilZar for some *Mill?naire Mod support*.
- JamieH93 for Recipe Helper Mod support.
- Crawfish for some BTW mod support.
- ExileUnlimited for Connected Textures Mod Sandstone texture.
- PAKAM45T3R for some Equivalent Exchange Mod Support.
- Xaphobia for the *original Zombie Pigman skin*.
- Notch for *the originals*.
- Kristoffer Zetterstrand for the *original paintings*.
- SupremX8 for his *fire charge*.
|32x Texture Packs, Faithful, Faithful Texture Pack, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|