[Minecraft 1.2.5] [32x] The Elder Scrolls Skyrim Texture Pack v2.7.9Minecraft Texture Packs [ July 07, 2012 at 9:25 AM ] 2,976 Views
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
HOW TO INSTALL
- 1 OPEN MINECRAFT
- 2 CLICK ON MODS AND TEXTURE PACK BUTTON
- 3 CLICK ON OPEN TEXTURE PACK FOLDER AND DRAG .ZIP FOLDER IN TO IT
- 4 ENJOY
HOW TO INSTALL PACK PATCHER
- 1.Download the correct version of the patcher for your OS
- 2.Double-click the patcher
- 3.If you would like Better Grass (full grass texture on the sides of grass blocks next to other grass blocks), check the box next to Better Grass.
- 4.Click Patch. You do not need to select a texture pack at this point.
- 5.Start the game.
- 6.Click Mods and Texture Packs.
- 7.Click Open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texturepacks folder in .minecraft instead.
- 8.Copy all your texture packs into that folder.
- 9.Enjoy switching between texture packs without repatching the game!
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: kafuzled from planetminecraft
|32x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack, Skyrim, Skyrim Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|