[Minecraft 1.2.5] [64x] Aftermath Texture Pack v1.4.6Minecraft Texture Packs [ May 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM ] 2,482 Views
The different biomes.
Building with default terrain.
Building with alternate terrain.
Blocks with alternate terrain
The rest of the terrain blocks
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
This is a co-op texture pack created by Andais and Alex_Weee. It took a lot of work and is finally complete, including the new mobs/textures added in February. Hope it is enjoyed by all who use it.
How to Install Aftermath Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Aftermath Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the MCPatcher
- Open .minecraft / texture pack folder
- Put the texture pack into .minecraft /texture pack
- Open the patcher and select patch
- Allow it to run and complete and then close it
- Updated the bed in terrain.png
- Updated the some of the environment folder textures
- Updated the minecart
- Updated a few of the items and a couple textures.
- Updated screenshots to reflect new changes
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: Andais from planetminecraft
|64x Texture Packs, Aftermath, Aftermath Texture Pack, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|