[Minecraft 1.2.5] [64x] Aftermath Texture Pack v2.3Minecraft Texture Packs [ July 02, 2012 at 11:06 AM ] 1,937 Views
The different biomes.
Building with default terrain.
Building with alternate terrain.
Blocks with alternate terrain
The rest of the terrain blocks
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
This is a co-op texture pack created by Andais and Alex_Weee. It took a lot of work and is finally complete, including the new mobs/textures added in February. Hope it is enjoyed by all who use it.
How to Install Aftermath Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Aftermath Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the MCPatcher
- Open .minecraft / texture pack folder
- Put the texture pack into .minecraft /texture pack
- Open the patcher and select patch
- Allow it to run and complete and then close it
- Added in the tripwire, hook and emerald block textures for 1.3 when it releases.
- Added the new survival and creative inventory gui and the trade gui.
- Added in more alternates.
- Added a picture of the items with a caption.
- Fixed a few spare pixels on some of the items.
- Added more variations for enderdragon and netherworld mobs.
- Also added more variations for the iron golem mob.
- Updated the redstone circiutry items, enderdragon, particles, arrows, book and char files.
Still to do:
- custom terrains
- new items for 1.3
- Updated the bed in terrain.png
- Updated the some of the environment folder textures
- Updated the minecart
- Updated a few of the items and a couple textures.
- Updated screenshots to reflect new changes
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: Andais from planetminecraft
|64x Texture Packs, Aftermath, Aftermath Texture Pack, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|