[Minecraft 1.2.5] [API] Minecraft Forge v3.0.1 Build #77Minecraft Tools [ April 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM ] 27,505 Views
v2 to v3:
- New server side mod loading implementation: Forge Mod Loader (FML): https://github.com/cpw/FML/wiki
- Server spawn protection as a configuration item.
- New hooks:
- Burn time hook for itemstacks in furnaces.
- New IItemRenderer handling codes.
- New MapRender hook.
- New ITextureLoadHandler hook.
- New ISaveEventHandler hook.
- Added ItemStack sensitive burn time hook.
- Added new Item function to allow for multiple rendering passes.
- Fixed a vanilla bug where item layers would not line up for EntityItems.
- Added new IItemRenderer helper flag for 3d block translations.
- Rewrote IItemRenderer to be a more generic and expandable version, Breaks previous interfaces, but this should be the last time the interface changes.
- Implemented the MapRender hook ChickenBones requested.
- Update to fml 62: adds in a couple of fixes
- Update FML for new hooks: onPlayerLogout and onPlayerDimensionChanged
- Update fml to 62- provision a server console command and fix mod load
- FML 59: don’t send a zero length register packet, add mod channels
- Fix separated login/announce handler
- Update to FML 57: fixes FML not calling it’s login handler code
- Changed IGuiHandler’s signature to be compatible with both sides. Took out ModLoaderMp reference in README.
- Couple of output fixups and added script to be executed by Jenkins during the build. First test build.
- Add server spawn protection config option as per someh4x0r’s request.
- Implemented ISaveEventHandler as ChickenBones’s requested.
- Updated patch for mapings
- Added ChickenBones’s request ITextureLoadHandler hook
- Rewrote the login code to delay full login untill forge fnishes negotiating network IDs. Should fix entities not having proper ID mapings.
- Add in recent fml with fixes
- Fix release script to import “inject_version”
- Update patches for FML fix.
- Finished up converting the source dist install scripts to python. Fixed a couple issues with the other scripts.
- Updated repo scripts to python, allowing more flexability and less code duplication.
- Fixed update_patches.py to now delete old patch files that have no working src relation
- Deleted patches
- Initial patch update to FML and MC 1.2.5
- MCP Conf update for 1.2.5
- Try to fix jenkins build.
Minecraft Forge is dependent on ModLoader, and ModLoaderMP (for the time being).
How to use:
- Download ModLoader
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the mod loader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
- Enjoy your Minecraft Forge
For Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, A install.sh for linux users too is on the way.
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Tool, Minecraft API, Minecraft Forge, Minecraft Tool|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|