[Minecraft 1.2.5] [API] Minecraft Forge v3.1.2Minecraft Tools [ April 21, 2012 at 4:22 AM ] 7,182 Views
Minecraft Forge 3.1.2 Changelog:
Updated to FML #68
- BugFix: Fixed spawning in custom dimensions
- BugFix: Multi-renderpass items now get proper render pass number
- BugFix: Fixed tile entity bug causing ghost tile entites in some cases
- BugFix: Fixed BlockFire’s old fields to have proper frerences to there replacements (fixes some non-forge mod’s that use reflection)
- BugFix: Fixed vinella bug that caused crashes when chunks were generated with Blocks > 127
- BugFix?: Client dist now includes MinecraftApplet because users herpa-derped a lot when installing and kept deleting that file. Should cut down on stupid support requests from failed instalations.
- Misc: Cleaned up Forge Entity spawn code to include DataWatcher data, and not use the (World, double, double, double) constructor anymore.
- Misc: Better functionality with PlayerAPI
- New: Split Minecart slope physics function out to be overrided
- New: Helper function for checking block harvest level
- New: Entity Radius variable for large entity collisions
- New: Added system for having Pages in the Achivement GUI
- New: ‘Small’ data payload for NetworkMods that uses Packet 131, Not recomended for average use, just for things that need quick small packets.
- New: Generic send packet functions in the MinecraftForge class to facilitate sending packets..
How to use:
- Download ModLoader
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the mod loader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
- Enjoy your Minecraft Forge
For Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, A install.sh for linux users too is on the way.
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Tool, Minecraft API, Minecraft Forge, Minecraft Tool|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|