[Minecraft 1.2.5] [API] Minecraft Forge v3.2.4Minecraft Tools [ May 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM ] 3,317 Views
Minecraft Forge 3.2.4 Changelog:
Updated to FML #74
- BugFix: Fixed spawning in custom dimensions
- BugFix: Fixed a vanilla bug when trying to access chunk information with y < 0
- BugFix: Fixed disappearing Minecarts in worlds that were last saved without Forge installed.
- BugFix: Fixed a vanilla that prevented mobs from spawning on top of chunks that were higher then 127.
- BugFix: Fixed levers dropping off backsides of stairs client side when toggled.
- BugFix: Fixed furnaces not smelting the final item in full stacks server side.
- BugFix: Fixed AudioMod compatibility for MultiMC style launcher, sound is loaded from the proper directory now.
- Misc: Added MLMP compatibility on client side for users who wish to use both on the [b]Client only[/b]
- Misc: Added Forge identifier to statistics collection at request, see http://stats.minecraft.net/ and [url=https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/commit/f32956fe58a1f9a1ff3509b2dc3dcaa9594ef159]here[/url] for more info.
- Misc: Fixed custom entity ids from mods > 127 by limiting the range to 0-256. Mod makers inform me if you ever need more.
- New: Metadata aware constructor for Chunk, to allow mods to generate terrain with metadata
- New: Exposed TileEntityData packet to generic TileEntities and added helper function for sending, useful for TileEntities that need to transfer small amounts of data.
- New: ISoundHandler, useful for adding custom sounds and dealing with sound based events.
- New: Block based mob spawn function, to allow blocks to specify if a mob can spawn on them or not.
- New: Hook for every Mob spawn to allow for ‘unique’ spawns, EXA: Spider Jockies, Baby Spiders, and the like.
- New: Block hooks for creating custom beds.
How to use:
- Download ModLoader
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the mod loader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
- Enjoy your Minecraft Forge
For Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, A install.sh for linux users too is on the way.
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Tool, Minecraft API, Minecraft Forge, Minecraft Tool|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|