[Minecraft 1.2.5] [API] Minecraft Forge v3.3.7Minecraft Tools [ June 18, 2012 at 10:50 PM ] 19,016 Views
- MAJOR: Droped ModLoader as a dependancy, ModLoader functionality is bundled with FML now, which is bundled with Forge. You only need to install Forge, nothing else.
- For the end-user, this means you need to install nothing else into your minecraft.jar
- For MCP coders, this means both minecraft.jar and minecraft_server.jar need to be 100% clean.
- MAJOR: Built in support for HD textures up to 128x via Forge ModLoader. For more features, or higher resolutions, use Optifine
- BugFix: Added missing disconnect reson to disconnect event.
- BugFix: Fixed AStyle descrepancies between Linux and Windows that could cause patch files to fuxx
- BugFix: All distrabutions now come with all associated license files.
- BugFix: Fixed getCartClassForItem/getCartTypeFromItem returning null improperly.
- Misc: Cleaned up render related hooks for Optifine compatibility
- New: Added logo file and information on Forge for FML’s Mod List page.
- New: Bundled CodecIBMX from PaulsCode, and related license info. To support AudioMod functionality by default.
- New: Leafe/tree hooks to allow modders more control over tree related world generation.
- New: Ore generation hook for moders to play nicer with generating ores.
- New: All Item/Blocks are now ITextureProviders, and have associated functions, to help modders have cleaner code.
- New: New Ore Dictionary recipies, to allow modders simpler access to ore dictionary, and simpler usage on the end user’s side. Allows for mix and match of ores in the same recipe.
IOreHandler should be used in only special cases from now on.
How to use:
- Download ModLoader
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the mod loader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
- Enjoy your Minecraft Forge
For Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, A install.sh for linux users too is on the way.
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Tool, Minecraft API, Minecraft Forge, Minecraft Tool|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|