[Minecraft 1.2.5] Mo’Creatures Mod v3.6.2Minecraft Mods [ May 10, 2012 at 11:38 PM ] 12,542 Views
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
How to Install Mo’Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5:
Install the four files manually:
Install Modloader, AudioMod, CustomMobSpawner and GUI Api FIRST!!!! and then:
- 1. Make a backup of your minecraft.jar file
- 2. Locate your .minecraft folder
- 3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip file inside your \.minecraft folder
- 4. Unzip the MoCreatures file inside that folder
- 5. Play
- Ostriches won’t lay eggs if there are already more than 10 eggs in the world
- Tamed ostriches will lay eggs that hatch tamed chicks
- Eggs will despawn if they age
- Fixed mount crashing bug in SMP
- Fixed bug that prevented BigCat cubs from being tamed
- Fixed bug with insta spawner
- Added more vanilla creatures to the jungle biomes to avoid ocelot overpopulation
- Changed fishbowl recipe to avoid conflicts with other mods
There are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes.
There are also aggressive pythons. Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts.
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don’t they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won’t attack the player.
Credits to: DrZhark
|DrZhark, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|