[Minecraft 1.2.5] [SMP] Redstone Lanterns ModMinecraft Mods [ July 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM ] 1,782 Views
Better Redstone use now!
The crafting recipe is above.
Working on making a 32×32 version of it.
Also working on a server version ( SMP ).
Now that the bugs and glitches have been fixed, it is now a completely released mod. 100% done!
How to install?
- Add the class files, terrain.png, and the lang-folder to your Minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Add the Class files to your server jar.
- Run the server by adding the startserver.bat to the same folder, as the server, and opening it.
- If you are on linux, rename it to startserver.sh
Hoping for a custom GUI for choosing light levels. Enjoy!
The spawning ID is 200 and 201.
Redstone can power it down and on, but its a bit glitchy at the moment. Also, if done right, you can use a lever to turn off multiple lanterns at a time.
- Download Modloader.
- Download Simple Redstone Lanterns Mod.
- Drag to minecraft.jar
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: GIRAFFESTOCK from planetminecraft
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|