[Minecraft 1.2.5] [SSP] [SMP] Obsidian Ingots 3.2Minecraft Mods [ July 16, 2012 at 1:46 PM ] 1,301 Views
Obsidian Ingots 3.2
Do you want a professional, easy to use “obsidian ingots” mod? Well here you go – Obsidian Ingots!
This mod brings you those feature you always wanted: super powerful obsidian armor, and amazing obsidian tools.
Beside from this, Obsidian Ingots brings a new resource into the game, “Platinum,” which is slightly more powerful than gold! Even more, you can make those precious Lapis Lazuli tools you always wanted! The mod doesn’t actually change much. The first thing you will notice is the new use for obsidian blocks. If you smelt an obsidian block, you will receive one “Obsidian Ingot.” With this, you can craft armor, weapons and tools just like you can with other resources. The tools are very powerful, even more than Diamond. The armor is even better, it has amazing resistance against falls, mobs, and fire.
Obsidian Workbench In Action:
Lapis Lazuli Paxel:
Lapis Lazuli Pickaxe:
Lapis Lazuli Axe:
Lapis Lazuli Hoe:
Lapis Lazuli Shovel:
Lapis Lazuli Sword:
Lapis Lazuli Helmet:
Lapis Lazuli Chestplate:
Lapis Lazuli Leggings:
Lapis Lazuli Boots:
Sword in Action:
Tools in Action:
Inventory in Action:
Proving TMI Works:
- 1. Armor
- 2. Jar
- AFTER INSTALLING MODLOADER AND MODLOADERMP:
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu, and click run. In run, type in, “%appdata%”. From there, locate the .minecraft folder, and open up bin.
- Using WinZip (or some other unarchiver), open up the minecraft.jar file and place all the files in ‘Jar’ into it. Then, in minecraft.jar, find the “armor” folder and place all the files in ‘Armor’ into it.
- You can close out of all these windows now. Run the game and you should be good to go!
- AFTER INSTALLING MODLOADER AND MODLOADERMP:
- In finder, on the top toolbar, click on the ‘Go’ drop-down menu and then click ‘Go to Folder.’ In that text box, type in “/Users//Library/Application Support”. Please note to type in your computer’s user in the place where I said ”. From there, locate your ‘minecraft’ folder, and after opening it click ‘bin’. Locate the file “minecraft.jar”, and rename it “minecraft.jar.zip”. Double click the renamed file and then you should see a new file called “minecraft.jar”.
- Throw away the .zip file and open up the new ‘minecraft.jar’ file.
- Drag all the files in “Jar” into this folder. After this, locate the ‘armor’ folder located in ‘minecraft.jar’. Open it, and then drag all the contents of “Armor” into it. Yay, you’re finished! Close out of all these windows now, and run minecraft. You should be good to go!
- Be sure to not place the mod’s entire folders into the specified minecraft ones, only place the included files.
- THIS GAME WORKS WITH TOOMANYITEMS. I am not sure about other mods.
- Added content pack system. This will be better in the future.
- Added ‘packs.txt’ config file, located in ‘/.minecraft/uberKat.’
- Control what features of Obsidian Ingots are allowed in ‘packs.txt.’ [SSP/SMP]
- Added easy-to-use version system. Always know what version of Obsidian Ingots you have.
- Fixed bug where no blocks except Obsidian TNT and LifeBlock show up.
- Added fancy shmancy GUI for Steve’s Stopwatch! You can now control time!
- Added credits menu. Displays your version, most recent version, and the server’s version (if it is running)
- Added packet system, for checking version data on servers.
- Added GUI system, GUIs can be displayed both server-side and client-side.
- Credits menu can be opened from Refined Obsidian, as well as Steve’s Stopwatch.
- Fixed bug where all blocks drop obsidian.
- Block of Life can no longer drop itself.
- Fixed several SMP glitches, as well as SSP.
- Code cleanup, SSP and SMP.
- Fixed 99% of all SMP bugs. Items now have fixed IDs.
- Set up Forge infinite texture indices, no more ‘unique sprite index’ crap.
- Put all textures into my own items.png and terrain.png, located in /obsidian.
- Fixed other minor client bugs. The server is now out of BETA!
- Fixed bug where two arrows are fired by the Obsidian Bow instead of one.
- Steve’s stopwatch now changes time to mid-day instead of killing all mobs.
- Fixed bug where no lighting is spawned by Lightning Rod in SMP.
- Other misc bug fixes.
- Spring Cleaning! SSP and SMP code looks amazing now. Took me 8 hours!
- Server Cleanup! NO MORE BUGS! Everything is tested and working perfectly on SMP.
- Fixed SMP error! You can now easily set up SMP on your server.
- Removed ‘RedstoneBlock,’ ‘PlatinumBlock,’ ‘PlatinumOre,’ all put in ‘BlockIronMain.’
- Added Refined Obsidian, craft by putting 9 obsidian ingots in a crafting table.
- Added Block of Life, craft by putting diamond blocks in a U-shape, with refined obsidian in the middle and a lightning rod on top.
- Added Stopwatch, obtainable by right clicking a block of life.
- Fixed minor errors, this release is EXTREMELY stable.
- SMP code cleanup! That was hard!
- ENTIRE MOD CODE REWRITTEN! That means faster updates!
- NO MORE MODLOADERMP! Because Forge and ModLoaderMP are no longer compatible.
- FORGE SUPPORT! Yay! This opens many possibilities for the future.
- CREATIVE BLOCKS! Blocks now show up in Creative Mode.
- BETTER CONFIGURATION! The configuration now automatically makes it’s own directory.
- BETTER SMP LOGS! The SMP logs are now more accurate.
- Added Lightning Rod
- No more bad item IDs
- Cleaned up server code
- Removed Obsidian Crafting Table
- Added Redstone Tools, Armor, Ingot and Block.
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: aidancbrady from planetminecraft
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod, Obsidian Mod|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|