[Minecraft 1.2.5] Sunken Island Adventure MapMinecraft Maps, Projects [ April 06, 2012 at 9:16 PM ] 80,275 Views
The Sunken Island Adventure is an example of an amazing imagination and amazing terra forming skills. If your not aware terra forming is basically sculpting the land in your own way using Mods such as MCEdit World Editor or similar Mods. Some people decide to make Maps and creations from scratch. The developer of the Sunken Island Custom Map said he was inspired by a picture.
Overview of the island.
Beach close to the spawn area.
Part of the starting room with map info, story and rules.
Back side of the island showing the alter.
How the activated alter looks at night.
The main device room.
After activating the switches.
The Map is a desert island with a beach around the out side of the island with two huge mountains being the main focal point. The whole island is surrounded by a circle of water falls so there is no escape! After the Map got released it quickly became really popular as its an amazing creation, so the developer started changing the Map in a number of ways so it can be played as an Adventure Map. The Sunken Island Custom Map now has a full story line. The adventure sees you finding hidden chests which will help you on your adventure.
- Updated most of the loot to better enchanted items and potions.
- Added some lapis luzi block ‘markers’ to make it easier when finding the portals.
- Fixed bugs with some end event redstone track and one of portal room doors.
- Changed the floor of the large ruin and other portal room to accommodate the flatland void.
- Changed ruin alter so that you can use it without activating the device.
- Added extra portal blocks after the main device, and a few other items and signs.
- Fixed the low level lighting problem by switching world type to flatland.
- New custom biomes, jungle, beaches, ocean, and also mushroom to stop mob spawning.
- Fixed and changed a few of the mob spawners.
- Reworded some of the signs for better understanding.
- Several other minor changes/improvments.
- Updated world to new 256 height.
How to Install the Sunken Island Custom Map for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the Sunken Island Custom Map for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Type %appdata% to go to the roaming folder
- Open the saves folder
- Drag in the zip folder for Sunken Island Custom Map
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select the Sunken Island Custom Map and play!
New Link Updated Here:
|Adventure Map, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Map, Minecraft Maps, Minecraft Projects|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|