[Minecraft 1.2.5] TNT Mod v2.3Minecraft Mods [ April 08, 2012 at 6:11 AM ] 9,371 Views
Notice: This Mod *REQUIRES* ModLoader.
- *New*Description: Massive damage
- Description: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.This has been revamped!! Download to see what happens. Or view the video
- Description: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Description: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
- Description: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
- This mod is incompatible with the following known mods
- No known incompatibilities.
- 1) Navigate to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin – (folder)
- 2) Right click Minecraft.jar and select “Open With”, Choose your archive program IE: WinRAR, 7ZIP
- 3) Once the folder is open Delete your META-INF Folder
- 4) Move ALL .CLASS FILES and the TNTMOD(Folder) to the minecraft.jar(Folder)
- 5) Do this same process starting at step 4 to install ModLoader
- 6) Move mod_TNT.properties to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.minecraftmods
How to use the mod_TNT.properties file:
- # Default: 102
- NukeID = 102 < — Change this ID to change the Block ID
- # Default: 120
- NukeBlastRadius = 35 < — Change this ID to change the Blast Radius
- # Default: 200
- NukeFuse = 80 < — Change this ID to change the length of the Fuse# Default: 2ExplosionDamage = 2 < — Set to 0 for no Explosion Damage from my TNT’s.
Update log (04/08/12)
- Updated to Mod Version 2.3, Minecraft Version 1.2.5
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: Navist from plantminecraft
|Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod, Minecraft TNT Mod, TNT Mod|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|