[Minecraft 1.2.5] Vanilla HD Texture PackMinecraft Texture Packs [ April 13, 2012 at 11:12 PM ] 19,266 Views
It’s the Vanilla texture pack resized to 256x with bumpmaps, and a few filters. When you’re far away you’ll barely see any difference from the Default textures but if you’re closeup, you’ll notice that they have much more detail than the standard textures.
It retextures everything and is frequently updated.
How to install Vanilla HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5:
- Download Vanilla HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and patch using MCPatcher HD
- Run /%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Copy and paste texture pack (.zip file) there
- Open Minecraft and change in-game
- Have fun!
New Link Updated Here:
Credits to: CoCoNUT31
|128x Texture Packs, 256x Texture Packs, 64x Texture Packs, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Texture Pack|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|