[Minecraft 1.3.2] Stranded v1.3.2 – Survival Island MapMinecraft Texture Packs [ September 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM ] 1,076 Views
A nice screenshot of the islands with Water shader mod.
Another island in the chain.
View from the main island.
A screenshot from high in the clouds. Good map, plenty of ocean.
The new look of the main island, less dirt on topsoil and boat less helpful i guess.
Outpost on the other island.
Current look over the islands [v0.1]
A secret room in the caves. Nice reward.
How to install:
To play the downloaded world first un-zip the file using a program such as WinRAR or 7Zip, you can unzip the file anywhere for now. This should make a folder named “Survival Island – Stranded”, you want to place this folder in your minecraft game folder with your other save files.
If your un-sure on how to find your Minecraft game folder follow these steps (for windows):
- Click the “start” button down the bottom left of your screen.
- In the search box type %appdata% and click the folder named “roaming”
- In this “roaming” folder should be your minecraft folder named .minecraft
- In here you will find a folder named “saves” that should have all your worlds in there, if you would like to play this world all you need to do is drag and drop the “Survival Island – Stranded” folder into it.
- #1. Grow 10 trees
- #2. Conquer a dungeon
- #3. Make wool using string
- #4. Make all the types of coloured wool! (if there is a wool hard to obtain please post this)
- #5. Discover a secret
- #6. Make a wheat farm that produces 32+ wheat
- #7. Use a pumpkin to make a scarecrow in the middle of your wheat farm
- #8. Make a watermelon and pumpkin farm
- #9. Make an automatic sugar cane farm
Extra for experts:
- #10. Join the land between all 3 islands making 1 large island!
- #11. Build a castle (suggested by danyopizzle)
- #12. Put a pumpkin on your head
- #13. Rebuild the ship, doesn’t matter how it looks as long as it could be recognised as a boat. (If you have Movecraft you could use this to sail to the village- This is not in version v0.1)
- #14. Get full gold armor, make a throne and sit on it proudly!
- #15. Make a library with many bookshelves
- #16. Create a small village around the castle you have built
- #17. Make a diving board at cloud level and do a 720° spin (do two spins) before hitting the water
- #18. Find the 5 washed up melons!
- #19. Build an igloo
- #20. Build a mob grinder using a dungeon.
- #21. Create a cobble generator (popular demand)
- #22. Build a Snow Golem an Iron Golem
- #23. Defeat the Enderdragon
Credits to: YoursCrafter from planetMinecraft
|Minecraft 1.3.2, Minecraft 1.3.2 Maps, Minecraft Maps, Minecraft Projects, Stranded, Stranded Island, Survival Map|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|