Minecraft 12w19a DownloadMinecraft Updates [ May 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM ] 5,491 Views
- Added cocoa plants to jungles
- Added a “large biomes” world type
- Added specific names for the different sandstone and smooth stone blocks
Get the snapshot here:
- Client: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w19a/minecraft.zip* (See below!)
- Server: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w19a/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
|Minecraft 12w19a, Minecraft Downloads, Minecraft Snapshots|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|