Minecraft 12w25a DownloadMinecraft Updates [ June 22, 2012 at 8:57 AM ] 6,745 Views
We’re still focusing on bug fixing so we eventually can release the 1.3 patch. The biggest problem right now is that since the game is hosting a server in the background, the game requires more hardware resources than before. We’re trying to figure out a way to solve that, but here’s a weekly snapshot for now:
- Added a menu with options for opening your single-player world
- The multi-player menu now scans for LAN servers (single-player worlds)
- Villagers will remove trade options after the option has been used 3-15 times
- Added wooden stairs for the remaining three wood types
- Corrected Ender Chest storage (no longer whiped on respawning)
- A lot of smaller changes and fixes
Get the snapshot here:
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
Credits to: Jens Bergensten
The Minecraft Team
|Minecraft 12w25a, Minecraft Downloads, Minecraft Snapshots|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|