Minecraft 12w26a DownloadMinecraft Updates [ June 28, 2012 at 4:36 AM ] 7,885 Views
This week’s snapshot has a very simple change log:
- Bug fixes!
Especially one big performance bug was found and fixed, but also a lot of smaller ones. The release of Minecraft 1.3 is getting closer, but we still need to test more before it’s ready.
Get the snapshot here:
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
Make sure to check back EVERY Wednesday for a new Weekly Chunk.
Credits to: Lydia Winters
The Minecraft Team
Source: Minecraft 12w26a Download
|Minecraft 12w26a, Minecraft Downloads, Minecraft Snapshots|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|