Minecraft Version Patcher – MCPatcher 1.3.1Minecraft Tools [ August 01, 2012 at 9:39 PM ] 3,359 Views
Attention: You have to change the “PatchSource” in your settings to a valid 1.3.1 file to use it you need to configure it first as it is described here.
How to use:
- You need an unpatched 1.2.5 Minecraft jar.
- If you haven’t got one. Run Minecraft click options(at login screen) click Force Update. Then Login.
- If the download has finished navigate to %appdata%\.minecraft\bin\ copy the minecraft.jar from there to another place.
- Run Mcpatcher go to Options and set it as PatchSource.
- Windows only, nothing else needed
- If there are problems run it as administrator
Attention you have to set the Option PatchSource (to a Minecraft 1.3.1 jar)
|MCPatcher, Minecraft 1.3.1, Minecraft 1.3.1 Tool, Minecraft Tool|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|