[MW3 1.9.446] Multiplayer TrainerCall of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 Hacks [ September 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM ] 4,196 Views
What is “Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trainer”?
- Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trainer is a simple trainer for Multiplayer.
- 1) Open MW3.
- 2) Open Trainer.
- 3a) If in Single Player Click Single Player and there you can use God Mode and Unlimited Ammo.
- 3b) If in Multi Player Click Multi Player and then choose “Stats, Kills, etc” if you want to change your Kill amount.
- Choose “Levels, Prestige, etc” if you want to edit your level.
- 4) Only activate these in the Barracks, It’s the safest way.
- 5) After editing your stats you MUST play at least one round for changes to be seen.
- 6) Enjoy
- Works in the latest MW3 : 1.9.446 (Steam Only)
- Should work in full screen and windowed mode
- Tested in Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
- Requires .NET Framework 4
- Singleplayer Unlimited Ammo *NOT CURRENTLY WORKING
- Singleplayer God Mode *NOT CURRENTLY WORKING
- Multiplayer Level
- Multiplayer Prestige
- Multiplayer Tokens
- Multiplayer Double XP
- Multiplayer Double Weapon XP
- Multiplayer All Pro Perks
- Multiplayer All Weapons Level 31
- Multiplayer All Accolades (resets all Accolades to x1)
- Multiplayer Gazillion Accolades (Sets your Accolades to some massive number)
- Multiplayer All Challenges Complete
- Multiplayer All Emblems Unlocked *NOT CURRENTLY WORKING
- Multiplayer All Titles Unlocked
- Multiplayer All Custom Classes (15 total)
- All Multiplayer Stats:
- Barrack Playtime
- Leaderboard Playtime
v1.13 (15th August 2012)
- Single Player Was Removed
- Updated for Current Patch (1.9.446)
|Modern Warfare 3 Trainers, Multiplayer Trainer, MW3 1.9.446, MW3 Trainers|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|