[Tool] Simple PE Cipher for Combat ArmsCombat Arms North America Hacks [ August 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM ] 529 Views
This, unlike the older ciphers, should work to fool Nexon’s hash logic.
Using it is pretty straightforward:
- Download the .zip and extract it
- Run “Simple PE Cipher.exe”
- Press the browse button to locate your Dll
- Press “Run Cipher”, if all goes as expected you should see a “Cipher Completed Successfully” message box appear.
- Inject the .dll. A backup of the original .dll is also created (with a .bak extension) in the same directory as the ciphered dll so you can revert at any time if something goes wrong.
Written in Win32 C++ for teh lulz.
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|