WarKey++ v6.5 – DotA Hotkey (English Version) [1.26a Fix]DotA Tools [ December 18, 2011 at 9:09 PM ] 9,413 Views
Interface with the previous versions
The Warkey++ doesn’t effect the chat system (will automatically disable Warkey when typing) and it is easy to use. Warkey++ is suited to every gaming platform (Garena, Battle.net).
- Supports the latest Warcraft 3 1.26a patch and older versions.
- Active/Disable Enemy/Ally HP bars
- Quick Message
- (Home) Active/disable “hotkey function” hotkey
- (End) Active/disable “AI block mouse” hotkey
- (Alt+[) Hotkey: show ally's hp bar
- (Alt+]) Hotkey: show enemy’s hp bar
- (Alt+M) Hotkey: check current state of function
- (Alt+P) Hotkey: Pause/Resume “game”
- (Alt+F4) Hotkey: Quit Game
- Automatically shield left [Win] when gaming
- Automatically shield right [Win] when gaming
- Hero skills Modify hotkeys
- Text preceded by “ALL|” to send to everyone
- Text preceded by “OUR|” to send to allies
For Win7/Vista Users:
- Perfect runs in Win7/Vista system, just like it runs in XP. You don’t need to select “Run as Administrator”.
|DotA Hotkey, English Version, Hotkey DotA, Warcraft Hotkey, WarKey++|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|